"All right action flows from the breath"
- Hajakujo

Recent comments

Friday, July 13, 2007

WTF am I doing?



It would appear I am completely mad. Or at least, I'm committing myself more and more every day to a course of action with ill-defined goals, fuzzy methods and little chance of success...but it's so damn sexy!

Still, people should be more easily classifiable. I can't see why everyone has to meld and unbind, non-conformist to the neat typological boxes I have prepared for them. Damn them all.

It could be that my supervisor is correct, and Pacman simply won't serve to distinguish players. Or it could be that everything will be fine, once the data is processed, and any current worries are just a matter of zoom perspective. Can't see the wood for the trees - but when I focus on the wood, I forget the nature of the trees.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Just remember, whatever you find is a result. If it transpires that there is no pattern, that is still a valuable research result!

It's just hard sometimes to appreciate the subtle nonsense of research when it just isn't playing fair. ;)