"All right action flows from the breath"
- Hajakujo

Recent comments

Monday, April 16, 2007

Pull the strings...

No one would have believed at the beginning of 2007 that human affairs (the AIIDE'07 conference) were being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than Man's. Yet, across the gulf of space on the planet Zenok Prime, intellects vast and cool and unsypathetic regarded Earth (actually just Stanford) with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they joined their plans against us (them).

Doo DOO DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yes, I shall shortly be invading! The plans have been laid, all is in readiness, all I need do now is play the waiting game.
And then, I too will know the way to San Jose. Its on the Caltrain, three stops down from Palo Alto, right?

I think I'll wear a flower in my hair...

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Coming to Cali huh? You'll always be an honest mick in my book. ;)

My last name's Dugan you'll remember, so me calling you a mick is like black guys calling each other "nigga".

Unknown said...

Duggan would be the more usual spelling over here, but I guess I can give ya the benefit of the doubt. Close enough, nigga :D

Yeah, I'm going to San Francisco...the Optimising Player Satisfaction workshop at the AAAI AIIDE'07 conference. Seems like a nice little gethering of game heads, not GDC but then its not meant to be. And of course Chris is giving the keynote at my workshop, which should be cool...