"All right action flows from the breath"
- Hajakujo

Recent comments

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

WTF is Kosh?

What tremendous fellow is Kosh? I'm KOSH! I have no idea who Kosh is having never watched Babylon 5, but thats me, I took the test, I can't deny my fate. Try it. It's meaningless, probably (psychologically) harmful fun.

Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm Jean-Luc Picard...

Anonymous said...

lcYvpt Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!